PERUVIAN TRAVEL AGENCY
Ecological Inca trails to Machupicchu, Hiking, Trekking, Natural History and Cultural trips in Perú.
During our cultural journeys, you will venture into the heart of the Andean culture and experience personal encounters with native peoples and their customs. You will have close-up views of wildlife on our Manu National park and on the Head waters of the Amazon Tambopata jungle rafting expedition; or marvel at the scenic wonders of the highlands of Peru and the Native Communities of the Andes trekking trips.
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu4D
- Brief Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2D
- Package Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 8D
- Salkantay to Inca Trail to machu Picchu 6D
- Choquequirao, Sacred sister of Machu picchu Trek 4D
- Cradle of gold, Choquequirao Trekking 8D
- Salcantay to Machu Picchu 5D
- Apu Salkantay trek, to Inka Trail and Machu Picchu 6D
- Lares Valley Trek 4D
- Highlands of Peru, Ausangate Trek 6D
- Hiram Bingham, Machu Picchu Gateway 4D
- Last Capital of the Incas Vilcabamba Trek 8D
- Kuelap a Amazing Fortress in Chachapoyas 5D
- Peru Waterfalls Gocta fall 5D
- Manu Wildlife 8D
- Amazon Jungle Lodge 3D
- Peru Bird watching Holiday and Jungle Rafting 9D/8N
- Cancellation Policy
Whatever your style, we guarantee you an ecologically minded, safe fun trip, a reasonably paced itinerary with attention to personal detail on our different Inka trails to Machupicchu, Alternative Andean Treks, or Traditional Tours. We foster a warm, caring and supportive guiding style in order to provide our guest with maximum enjoyment of their outdoor trips.
You will travel with like-minded adventurers, from diverse backgrounds, which are spirited and young at heart. They are all unified by a love for nature and curiosity about our different trips such as the Inca trail to Machupicchu, The Highlands of Peru, Headwaters of the Amazon ,Tambopata Jungle Rafting Expedition. The Mountains and Jungles of Peru the Native Communities of the Andes , Lares trek or the Apurimac White Water Rafting.